written by Nabanita

Alessandra Ambrosio Got Hot Company

No pun intended on the title. Celebrating the completion of 15 years of the Victoria’s swim catalog,s three Victorian angels Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr and Candice Swanepoel posed in bikinis for a photo shoot. The angels not only revealed their perfect body but also shared their fitness secrets. Brazilian hottie Alessandra said that she is healthy but only 80%, the other 20% of the time indulgence gets the better of her. The second most desirable women of 2008 believes you should not be strict to yourself says. Australian Miranda was sporting a pink top with blue denim shorts, South African Candice was sporting white top and a black denim shorts whereas Ambrosio was in a black top and denim shorts.

Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company

Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot companyAlessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company Alessandra Ambrosio got hot company

Comments are closed.